This simple checklist will provide the quickest proof delivery and ensure the highest quality printing.
- Keep file names as short as possible
- Include all screen and printer fonts used in your layout documents and in your images or logos
- Include all source images used in your documents
- High quality images should be at least 300 DPI and CMYK
- Include a hard-copy sample or PDF of the file to print
- Create your document the same size as the final printed piece
- Do not use the styles palette to bold or italicize a font. Instead, use the actual font family like Helvetica Bold or Helvetica Italic
- Extend any images or backgrounds that go up to the edge of the document by 1/8″
- Depending on how your document will be printing, verify all colors used are either spot or CMYK. Please change any RGB images or colors to CMYK
- When supplying Hi-res PDF files, make sure to use the Press Quality default setting
Please do not hesitate to contact our prepress department with any questions or concerns, email@example.com or 847-439-7834.
Revolutionize your marketing strategy by contacting your sales representative or firstname.lastname@example.org for a personal demonstration.